What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Stop wasting time and money on traffic methods that are designed to fail you. It’s time you knew the truth about getting 93,000 buyers to any website you choose within the next few hours.
- Fast traffic should never cost you anything… unless you’re getting the wrong traffic from the wrong places
- The kind of traffic that is targeted, ready to buy your stuff, no matter what you’re selling
- Effortlessly scoop up monster traffic from a handful of carefully tested traffic sources.
- Imagine having the power to switch on the traffic and sales whenever you like
- A genuine formula for getting 3000 people to your website every single day
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Total Traffic Tutorial scores 62.63/100 which is great – this product is selling in high quantities every day. That’s a sure sign of high quality.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.TotalTrafficTutorial.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: TotalTrafficTutorial.com you’ll also be taken through to TotalTrafficTutorial.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)